*(This article explains how to whitelist a game in the AVG anti-virus program to prevent it from being flagged by mistake. This isn't needed unless AVG interferes with the game.)*
- Open AVG.
- In the top right select "Options".
- Then select "Advanced Options".
- Under Advanced Options you will see "Exceptions".
- Choose "Add Exception" and use the dropdown menu to select "File".
- You will then browse for the games exe file. Do this for each game and module exe files. The game exe files are in the games main folder and the module exe files are in the Modules folder that can be found in the main game directory.