If you require support for one of our games or our website, please read these instructions first. They will help you finding a solution to your problem or getting a meaningful response from us quicker, and they will help us cutting down on support time and therefore allow us to provide you with a better service. Help us help you!
**Path to Support**
You would be surprised how many issues can be solved by:
- updating your drivers
- making sure you have the latest patch for a given game
- reading the game manual and the readme.txt files accompanying each installed product
- reading your Windows manual, the manual for the anti-virus program you're using and the manual for your firewall or router
- checking out the community forums at www.battlefront.com/community
If you run into a problem, these should always be your first steps before seeking external support.
**2 Search the knowledgebase**
Try searching our knowledgebase for a resolution. The knowledgebase is a categorized collection of articles on various topics which we encounter in support regularly. There is a very good chance that there is a knowledgebase article containing the resolution to the problem you are currently facing.
**3 Submit a Ticket**
If you still require support, submit a ticket. Requests for support will be handled in the order in which they are received, while also considering the severity of the problem. We attempt to reply to all issues within 24 hours, usually MUCH faster, and only on rare occasions does it take longer.
If you do contact us, please make sure to include a **detailed description** of the problem. The more details you provider, the quicker we can help you. A general statement like "the game is not working" will only lead to a number of other questions from us that we will need answered first before we can help you; instead, please describe exactly
- what you are doing,
- what is happening,
- what errors you get (mention the exact error, or even send a
- and don't forget the game title, order number, and license key to help us track down your info.
The more information you provide, the quicker we can help you!